This is a picture of the one and only Brad Paisley whom I just happen to think is the best country singer! Today was a momentous day for me. Today was the first day in my 24 years of life where I have ever WON anything. I won two tickets to the upcoming Brad Paisley concert on December 1st! I couldn't believe it! I have been trying to call the radio station for about 2 weeks now, using 2 phones and dialing 3 numbers... and I actually got through today! My friend called me right as I was winning on the radio. Unfortunately they told me to turn off my radio so I couldn't experience my reaction second hand, although I'm sure it was amusing. PLUS, if they call my name on November 30th I will have 9 minutes to call them back to get a limo ride, back stage passes AND a helicopter ride to the show! Ah, the joys of winning!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
You're the Winner!
This is a picture of the one and only Brad Paisley whom I just happen to think is the best country singer! Today was a momentous day for me. Today was the first day in my 24 years of life where I have ever WON anything. I won two tickets to the upcoming Brad Paisley concert on December 1st! I couldn't believe it! I have been trying to call the radio station for about 2 weeks now, using 2 phones and dialing 3 numbers... and I actually got through today! My friend called me right as I was winning on the radio. Unfortunately they told me to turn off my radio so I couldn't experience my reaction second hand, although I'm sure it was amusing. PLUS, if they call my name on November 30th I will have 9 minutes to call them back to get a limo ride, back stage passes AND a helicopter ride to the show! Ah, the joys of winning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment