
There is a song they always play on a country radio station every Halloween called "Pumpkin Head Harvey" - for those of you that have heard it, hopefully you can attest to the fact that it can easily get stuck in your head! For instance, right now, even just typing this I am humming the song... "Pumpkin head Harvey, Pumpkin head Harvey, he comes alive when it's Halloween time..." Anyway, A was a little pumpkin for Halloween this year so I always thought of the song when I saw A in his costume. Isn't he adorable?!?!

Then there was our city saving, death defying super-hero batman, otherwise known as C. He always wants to play superheroes and as long as you wrestle with him, he is happy :) I was sad that I didn't actually go out trick-or-treating with him this year. We just got to do our little photo op with costumes on the day before!

And finally, the boys together. Does the song "We Are a Happy Family" come to mind when you see this picture? It does for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment