Sunday, September 06, 2009

Visit to Seattle

My mom and I drove up to Seattle on the 4th of July to see my brother and his family...

Since my brother's neighborhood is "un-incorporated" all types of fireworks were legal. A was scared to death so I let him wear my dad's Bose headphones (sacrificing my own hearing for the children...) I had borrowed for the trip. J thought it was great fun - noise and all! But mostly he liked chewing on the light-up necklaces I bought them :)


Since A was taking swim lessons, we decided to try out a local community pool. The temperature was a little chilly, but that didn't seem to deter the boys much!


We also tried out a new Aquarium/Zoo. You can't really go wrong with little boys and animals.


What trip would be complete without a picture of someone standing inside an animal's head?!? None, I believe :)

1 comment:

Rodriguez Family said...

I'm so glad to hear you being responsible about hearing protection! HA! It looks like you guys had so much fun!