I spent Christmas with my parents at my brother's house in Washington. Needless to say, taking pictures has not been my strong point lately. Hence I only have 2 pictures of me at Christmas. (Technically 3 - but I'll save you from the Christmas morning picture - SCARY!) When my mom and sister-in-law are taking pictures it is hard to justify making everyone stay still for another picture, so I get what I can from others...

I love to play around and wrestle with the boys...

And it generally results in hysterical laughter from my nephews! Or J trying to get away from me as quickly as possible - you can decide... :)
2 comments:
I like your new background! Way to update your blog :) I'll try and do better about sending you pics with you in them. Or better yet, maybe you should just bring a thumb drive to my place and copy whatever pics you want...
Welcome back to the blogosphere!! Looks like you've had some good times!
Post a Comment