That is this year's theme in my classroom. I feel obligated to change every year since I have a lot of children that stay with me for a few years :) So after I have 6 themes I will be done and just rotate through them again!
Would you sue me if I copied you? (except i don't think i'll be making a quilt anytime soon). I'm having everyone trace their hands and i like your theme. Nice job teacher of the year!
No problem Maren, I myself got the idea from my externship supervisor up in Salt Lake... I also have "hands" for my sticker reward charts. There are 20 spaces per hand, so each child gets a hand :) If you want I could try and figure out how to get a copy of that to you.
3 comments:
Good Luck with the school year! I will miss eating lunch with you!
Would you sue me if I copied you? (except i don't think i'll be making a quilt anytime soon). I'm having everyone trace their hands and i like your theme. Nice job teacher of the year!
No problem Maren, I myself got the idea from my externship supervisor up in Salt Lake... I also have "hands" for my sticker reward charts. There are 20 spaces per hand, so each child gets a hand :) If you want I could try and figure out how to get a copy of that to you.
Post a Comment