Monday, July 11, 2011

It's A Jungle Out There

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my! Wait - wrong song...

Dragonflies, praying mantises, rolly pollies, and spiders oh my! (And some little white crawling bugs too.)

Oh what do you do in the summertime when all the world's asleep?

You WEED in the dark by the dim glow of your mostly obscured porch light of course.

If you have seen posts from others where their garden is flourishing and producing delicious vegetables; my backyard is just NOT the same. The plants are being overtaken by weeds (the ones that are alive of course) and the bugs are taking over.

I am NOT a gardener. Maybe some astro-turf is JUST what I need.

And I still feel bugs crawling all over me...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

you've been awfully productive all day! From weeding in the morning to entertaining your niece and nephews into the afternoon and now shopping... are you feeling OK?!?!