The image to follow was a very painful experience. However, it is what happens when you are allergic (not slightly, but highest level of allergic) to the following:
TREES:
Boxelder
Birch
Juniper Rocky Mtn.
Oak
Ash
Cottonwood
Elm
Maple
Russian Olive
Willow
GRASS:
Timothy
Johnson
Bermuda
WEEDS:
Cocklebur
Lamb's Quarters
Pigweed
Dock
Sagebrush
Plantain
Ragweed
Marshelder
Scale
Kochia
Russian Thistle
Greasewood
Alfalfa
OTHER:
Cats
(That doesn't even include the lower rated allergies i.e. dogs, horses, sycamore trees, walnut trees, linden trees, mulberry trees and mesquite trees).
The avoidance techniques won't really work since these allergies occur all spring, summer and fall here in Utah. I do get a higher A/C bill because I don't open the windows. Lucky me.
Possible allergy shots are in my future...
On the plus side I am not allergic to mold or dust :)
6 comments:
I guess you don't want to come camping with us this weekend... Don't say I didn't offer!!
wowza!! You should live in a bubble : )
Whoa...Crazy! that looks painful!
it was a nice blog i like it
vist us aliasgarsayyed15
I guess you don't want to come camping with us this weekend... Don't say I didn't offer!!
เย็ดสาว
I like it do you want to look at mine here it is ghdenison.blogspot.com
Post a Comment