Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Brad Paisley Mania

So this was the t-shirt I bought before the concert... and it was quite the ordeal to buy it! There were huge lines and I let Tracy convince me to get a large. So I brought the large back, decided it was too big and then went back to exchange it for a medium. Little did I know that the medium did not have "Salt Lake City" listed on the back as one of the stops for his tour. Oh well... what more could I ask for than Brad plastered across my chest! (FYI - Jake Owen was one of the intro singers)

This is Brad signing. If only I could have been one of those girls with my hands reaching towards him (this is optical and digital zoom to the max) and catching his picks that he was throwing into the crowd. Next time...

Well, this is what the stage looked like without any digital zoom. Plus it didn't help that the huge speakers were blocking any view of the large screen behind Brad. Nevertheless I had a GREAT time singing along with all of his songs and tapping my feet to the beat. The evening was a success - earplugs and all!

No comments: