Friday, December 29, 2006

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

We captured a short bonding moment between siblings... Do we look like we are related?


Christmas morning - and no my hair doesn't look like that when I wake up! We were waiting to open presents when my sister was coming over at 8:30... when I woke up at 6:30 to my nephew crying, I thought I might as well get my shower for the day out of the way. It was worth the wait to get this digital camera!


A miracle occurred - this was our second sibling bonding moment caught on film! T is laughing because she is losing and J is perplexed because everyone is trying to make it so he can't win the game... N is busy trying to make sure that I don't win and I'm just trying to survive with all of these people attacking me! Blokus - you should check it out!

No comments: