Sunday, March 08, 2009

I'm a Homeowner!!!!

I closed on my condo/townhouse on Tuesday March 3rd and I received the keys on Friday March 6th. Welcome to my new abode...

Doesn't the outside look inviting??


There is a half bathroom to your left in this photo and then my living room. Don't the carpets look clean? My sister and I spent about 3 hours cleaning the carpets in the whole place with a steam vacuum. Jealous you weren't there to help aren't you?!?


Where I will probably spend most of my time :)


I am almost done cleaning the kitchen. I just have to clean the inside of the fridge and stove...


This room is opened to the hallway and stairs, so it is technically a "loft" room.


The 2nd bedroom that hopefully I will eventually have a roommate for...


And the bathroom they will get to use...


This is my bedroom with my new queen bed. Well, new to me!


There is a huge soaker tub in there. It's too bad that I don't like baths! Showers only...


My friend wants this closet. One day I'm sure I'll fill it up :)

11 comments:

Janene said...

It looks great. I can't wait to come see it.

stacibee said...

It's beautiful! Congratulations!!

Turnbow Family said...

man do those carpets look clean!!

Mary said...

I love it!!! and my, those carpets look SO clean!! How exciting. That's awesome!!! Where is this condo at??

Jenni Terry said...

Congrats! How fun and cute. I don't envy you your cleaning chores, but it looks great!

Amanda said...

Yeah! SO cute! Congrats girl

Rodriguez Family said...

wow, Beck! So nice!

Haley said...

Wow. It looks great! Where did you end up buying?

Turnbow Family said...

i don't know why you're bugging me about not posting anything on my blog, it's been just as long since you posted!!

Maren said...

Hello? Time for an update now that school is out :) And I'm very sorry about the Zupa's confusion. So sad.

addicted2recipes said...

Becky, you are killing us all! Please update your blog?! Let us at least see what your new home looks like now, after having been there for a few months?! haha. Hope all is well!
-Love Cousin Emily