
I just want to know who gets paid to build these things?!?!
A could only go on a couple of rides due to height restrictions, but he loved the train!
I did go on a couple of rides with C, who was the perfect size for all of these rides. However, this is where the Dramamine came in. Who knew I would need it for kiddie rides?!?
For those of you who haven't been there - they have entire city scapes built out of legos. So I decided to take my picture @ New York City since they have a lego Citicorp building (where my dad worked pre-retirement). He would probably have been a little prouder if their stocks weren't doing so poorly...
Since C did not want his picture taken today - this is what we got! Good thing A loves to get his picture taken and says "cheese" as soon as a camera is pulled out :)

There were some play areas and A liked me to follow him around so he could label everything he saw and wait for me to confirm that he was correct.
I thought it would be fun if we were all in the shark. Can you see my eyes at the top???
I figured I should get a picture taken that you could actually tell I was in it :) 3 Dramamine and 1 Excedrin later, the day was over!
No comments:
Post a Comment