I went out to dinner with my friends on Thursday to Red Robin and it was delicious. On my actual birthday I hung out with the Turnbows :)

My niece is EXCEPTIONALLY cute (I am slightly biased) so this was just for fun!

I always have plenty of helpers to help me open my presents...

My mom got me some sheets that are suppose to "keep me cool" at night. We'll see how that goes :)

The FAMOUS cake! If any of you don't know, I have basically had this same cake (with a few alterations forced upon me) since I was 5. Who said sameness was bad?!? Certainly not me!

Finally I forced the boys to do this picture with me. I said it could be their birthday present to me. Shockingly enough, it turned out pretty cute! All in all, it was a pretty good day. If only I hadn't had to work...
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Becky! Hope it was a good one!!!
Happy (late) Birthday!!
Post a Comment