It is sad to say that I wish this was what I dream about... I have a constant recurring dream that I know others have. It goes a little something like this:Oh shoot.
I forgot my homework assignment.
Oh wait no I didn't.
What class was that for?
No, that can't be right - I am not taking that class.
SHOOT.
Another homework assignment that I didn't do.
Wait, I didn't know about that assignment.
When did they tell us about it?
Last week?
Was I in class last week?
CRAP!
I haven't been to class all semester!
How did I get signed up for this class?
The FINAL is TOMORROW?
Can I drop this class without it affecting my GPA?
NO?!?
Are you serious?!?
I didn't even know I was registered for it!
I better go take the final.
DANG!
What building is it in?
Who is the teacher?
What is the subject again?
OH SNAP!
I have to turn in the assignments before I can take the test.
Does anyone have a text book?
There's NO textbook or notes?!?
We were suppose to memorize it as the teacher talked?!?
HOLY COW!
I am going to fail.
My GPA is going to be ruined.
The teacher will hate me.
They are going to kick me out of school.
My life is ruined...
Then I wake up in a panic, sweating. How is this fair?!? I dedicated 7 years to advanced learning and now it haunts my dreams every week. Did I mention I completed my graduate schooling over 3 1/2 years ago! If you know me, most of my dreams are very vivid and quite scary. My question is - do the school nightmares ever stop???
And people wonder why this is how life feels when we wake up:
3 comments:
I hate dreams like that! For me, they usually involve a high level math class. Not fun!
crazy! I'm glad to say those aren't my reoccurring dreams. Not fun!
No, they never stop
Post a Comment