One would think that I would be more concerned with turning 30, however, it was just another birthday. No melt-downs or crisis (well, no more than usual of course).

I went bowling with my sister and her family and was pretty much like a pro. Oh wait, that must have been someone else... I think I beat my one year old niece though - does that count?!?

My sister, the master cake decorator. The pattern is the same as the birthday plates we used. That's talent! And it was my favorite cake... can you guess it?!? Yep - vanilla cake with a layer of orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream. YUM!

My niece wasn't too interested in helping me blow out my candles, but my nephew sure was!

I am displaying the blanket on my shoulders that I got from my sister. Tricot and flannel with no batting. It really is the perfect blanket. I just have a hard time keeping them in good shape. Let's just say dry, cracked feet and tricot don't really mix...
And, if you can look away for a moment from my scary eyes, I am displaying sweat-wrist bands that my friend Carly gave me at school to go along with Just Dance 3 that we tried out as a family :) I know you are all jealous. Maybe someday you can look as cool as me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment