Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SPRING BREAK

Every teacher long awaits the day when it is finally spring break. I couldn't even wait so I took the day off before my spring break started. My week was spent in Seattle with my brother and his family.
We went to A LOT of Easter egg hunts. I believe I went to four different ones. Crazy huh?!? The boys were ecstatic about finding eggs and candy. It was very hard to monitor the amount that was consumed. Shocking, huh?!?
Easter morning I was able to take a picture with one of my nephews. Who knows where the other one was - he must have been really poky in getting ready. My brother and sister-in-law gave me some of my favorite candy and an i-Tunes gift card when the boys got their baskets. That was a nice surprise. The rest of the week we spent doing regular activities - drawing with chalk, playing outside, going to swim lessons, taking naps (well, that was just me - the boys didn't ever take a nap). It was nice :)

No comments: