Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Knott's Berry Farm

On our final day in California we went to Knott's Berry Farm. It was a little crazy with all of the kids, but they all seemed to enjoy it!
My niece wasn't too sure about that big snoopy character. She would talk about him and point to him, but she wasn't too interested in being that close...
I get motion sickness pretty easily, so I didn't go on any of the big rides. I went on a couple of little kid rides, but some of those were VERY uncomfortable and nauseating! For 2 hours I held my niece while she took a nap. It wasn't terrible except my bum was becoming quite numb :) The day ended well because I got myself a funnel cake with powdered sugar. Everything tastes better fried and with powdered sugar.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Welcome back to blog world. Lots of fun updates! Looks like you've had a fun year and I'm pretty sure you're the best aunt ever.

About Our Family said...

Becky -
You are such a great Aunt and Sister!!! I loved reading everything you've been up to. Next time you are in So California let me know so that I can come and visit you.

Love you!
Your Cousin,
Terri Clark Klein