Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Decorating Eggs

I was going to be out of town for Easter, so I convinced my sister that she should decorate eggs EARLY! Well, not too early, but it wasn't the day before Easter, which is what it usually is :)
My niece was stripped down in case she came close to the dyes. Of course, it was my sole purpose to keep Hannah out of them. I guess stripping down showed what little faith they had about my success!
Stickers are A-MAZ-ING! Well, at least my niece thought so. I am still unsure of why so many stickers come with egg coloring kits - they don't ever stick.
Then she discovered that she could eat the egg inside and the evening went from awesome to OUTSTANDING!
The boys diligently decorated their eggs and were quite distressed when there were no more eggs to color. I do love those kids!

No comments: